The Assistant Account Executive works with the agency’s Account Service and Creative teams with direct client interaction in coordinating advertising campaigns.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
In this position, either directly or through others, the incumbent will:
• Provide general assistance to Account Service team.
• Correspond daily with clients to ensure client’s needs and expectations are met.
• Initiate and manage production jobs with creative team.
• Ensure overall budget and production estimates are created for each job and approved by the client prior to initiating production. Ensure the job stays within overall budget.
• Manage client billing and invoicing.
• Maintain timelines and production schedules for projects.
Qualifications sought in successful candidates include the following:
• Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university.
• One to two years of related experience and/or training.
Minimal background and knowledge requirements:
• Health care industry-specific knowledge is preferred.
• Prior experience in a global, fast-paced advertising agency is preferred.
• Must be organized, detail- and results-oriented as well as a self-starter.
• Must be able to effectively present information and respond to questions from internal teams, clients and vendor partners.
• Must be proficient with the use of databases, spreadsheets and related computer programs such as MS Office.
Please send your resume and salary history to Carol Hill at firstname.lastname@example.org.